Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tarot quick tips



Just a few quick tips for tarot readers, beginners and advanced alike.

_____________________

Great tips, Silver. My only point of concern is your point about not having more than one deck open in the presence of (an)other deck/s. I do a lot of comparison readings where I have more than one deck going at a given time. Sometimes as many as 3 or 4 so that I can compare the different images. Also, I have been at workshops where the whole group had their cards out. Thus far, I haven't had any negative energy or "piggy-back" boomerangs because of it. Of course, to be safe, I suppose we could do a deck cleanse after exposing our decks to others. But I would leave that the the individual to decide.

BB,
-wMw

5 comments:

Reverend Lady SilverVixen said...

Although I wasn't aware of this upload until just recently, I do appreciate the share and the comments. When it comes to tarot, I'm a firm believer in it being the persons individual choice. You could be on the safe side and cleanse, but really it's a personal choice. Thank you for taking your time to voice your opinion on the matter, and I really enjoyed looking over and reading some of your other material :)Please keep posting your wonderful insights, because they really are very helpful, even to those like myself who are still growing and learning the ways of divination ^_^

Blessings,
LSV

rosi said...

Thanks to you, I have learned many interesting things. I hope to learn even. I congratulate you for these wonderful sharing. Keep going !

voyance mail gratuite ; voyance gratuite par mail

Unknown said...

Decidedly this blog becomes a daily reading. Very good article again.
voyance par mail gratuite

Unknown said...

Awesome ! Thank you for this article, as comprehensive and truly relevant usual!
voyance sérieuse et gratuite

Unknown said...

Bravo tout simplement. Et encore merci infiniment.


voyance gratuite