Monday, June 15, 2009

Suit of Cups



My (Bianca's) take on the Suit of Cups and another way to go about learning the suit itself. There are many books out there that will give you the definitions or "what does this card mean," so I don't find it all that useful to you to get into the standard definitions here. I am hoping to take the student and anyone else who is curious about the Tarot a step further and start thinking about these images on their own and connecting with them on a personal way.

2 comments:

rosi said...

It is with pleasure that I look at your site; it is great. Really nice to read your nice sharing .Continuez well and thank you again.

voyance gratuite par email ; voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

Unknown said...

I appreciate, cause I found just what I was looking for. You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye
voyance par mail gratuite